In the beginning...
The journey begins with Johnson Brothers – Mutual Distributing; a family-owned, wine, beer, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverage distribution company. In 2012, Johnson Brothers – Mutual Distributing recognized the need to provide for smaller, family-owned wineries to keep them from getting lost in the sea of wine.
WE HAD AN EPIPHANY…
These smaller wineries deserved their own wine sales division – so we created it!
We created a talented team to provide family-owned and lower-production wineries a foundation in North Carolina as well as innovative marketing strategies to put them on the map.
The Epiphany sales team is an experienced group of passionate and wine knowledgeable people
who embrace the winemaking industry in its entirety. With our sales team’s passion comes
enthusiasm to keep wine sales enjoyable and full of life.
Epiphany’s sales team offers customers:
- Passionate and experienced brand ambassadors
- Vast knowledge about all our wines
- Answers to any wine-related questions
Each winery has their unique story and our job is to communicate those
stories; as well as place the wines in the right accounts to build brand
awareness. Epiphany Wine Company was developed to embrace these
Epiphany offers wineries:
- Experienced sales team as brand ambassadors
- Tried and true innovative marketing strategies
- Thorough sales analysis
- Increase in brand awareness
- Assistance with state compliance registrations
- Web-based depletions & account sold information
- Internet sales platform
- Detailed follow-up